12″ HEAVY DUTY DOOR SURFACE BOLT : POLISHED CHROME (625/US26)
Item number: HD012 – 026
Finish: Polished Chrome (625/US26)
Material: Solid Brass
12″ HEAVY DUTY DOOR SURFACE BOLT
Item # HD012
This Solid Brass Heavy Duty Surface Bolt is ideal where additional door security is needed. Made for use on Single or Double doors, French patio doors, Front Doors, Cellar, Hotel Ballroom Doors, Commercial Doors, Church, Library, or Office doors. The Heavy-duty Surface Bolt allows one door to stay closed while other can be open, with ball-bearing tension guides to hold the bolt in place. This Door Bolt adds function and style to match your space. Comparable to Ives #253B-12.
- Durable Solid Brass Construction
- Smooth gliding to prevent scuffing
- Hand-polished and packaged 1 each
- Packed with your choice of Strike and mounting screws
- Strike plate options: Universal, Mortise, or Angle Strike.
Product Dimensions (all measurements are approximate):
- Length: 12-1/4”
- Guide Width: 1-5/8”
- Bolt Width: 5/8” Diameter Half Round Rod
- Knob Diameter: 1-1/4”
- Projection: 1-1/2”
- View Product Specs Sheet for Strike plate dimensions.
Product Specs Sheet (pdf file)
|Dimensions||15 × 4 × 2 in|
POLISHED CHROME (625/US26)
Universal Strike, Mortise Strike